Lately my mind has been reeling with the events that have taken over my life and the novel which has…well, taken a strange turn. Writing has taken a comfy spot in my daily schedule along with my eventual move to Oregon, which has left me busy with days of planning, working for extra cash, but blogging unfortunately–has not. I’ve bored myself to start something that will hopefully reignite my creativity and motivation to finish what I started long ago.
For an entire month I shall post a post a day and (heaven willing) in succession. Some of the items on the list are obviously meant for girls (and it’s crossed my mind occasionally that this is only meant for girls), but who says I can’t mix it up. After all, it’s the dedication to write that counts regardless of the questions presented.
To start, I’ll list off the Five Ways to Win My Heart.
- Say That I’ll be Your Only– There’s nothing quite like dedication in relationships, I see it to be a true sign of love as I would never cheat on any girl and I expect them to do the same for me. I don’t see it as constraining either; if you want to be with me, then say it. If you don’t, then you’re wasting my time. It seems harsh, but I never look to be someone’s first, only their last.
- Show Me You’re Not Afraid to Love Me– I agree that PDA’s are the one of the best ways to show that you’re comfortable being with me. Kissing in a busy park, holding my hand across the restaurant table, giving complements in a crowded subway; all of these and more will acknowledge that you love me unconditionally and want to show that to the world.
- Have a Strong Ambition– If you have a dream to become anything great and have the determination to achieve it that shows me that you have a vision of your life ahead, something that I see as attractive. Knowing that if we have a life together, we can help each other in sharing that outcome.
- Mean Every Good Thing You Say to Me– Be honest. That’s as straightforward as I can get, even if you are too honest, just don’t lie. If you say that you love me, find that it comes from your heart and not a way to get into my pants or use me for any reason.
- Make Sacrifices– I’m not asking for the world, but only for small compensations that let me know that you really want me and are worth a spot in my life.
The list could go on further, but I figured these are the most important when it comes to this touchy of a subject. So that’s that for day one, let’s see what happens for day two.