30 Day Challenge: Day 7
Day seven has come around and now I get to list Five Pet Peeves.
There are many things that absolutely boil my blood. Things I wish I could eradicate from the face of this planet (or wipe from human minds). As much as I may hate them, the only thing I can do is complain about them.
- Eating with Your Mouth Open/Making Noise while Eating– If you want to send shivers down my spine, please don’t hesitate in performing these two actions. Manners people, manners.
- Not Meaning What You Say– If you say anything, make sure you mean it with everything you have inside you. If you didn’t the first time, you probably shouldn’t have said it at all.
- Stupidity– Need I say more? Grow a brain or dig a hole; the choice is yours.
- Cutting Your Tongue on Jolly Ranchers– It hurts.
- Waking Up With Messy Hair– Come on, I have an image to maintain and I can’t do that if it looks as if gerbils have moved in the follicle jungle overnight.