30 Day Challenge: Day 4
For Day Four, the next on the challenge list is to Bullet My Whole Day.
- I wake up at 11:05, picking up my cell phone to check the time in a zombie-like fashion.
- I manage to stumble to the bathroom to commence with shower.
- I find a suitable outfit to slip into that doesn’t conflict with work policies.
- I gather my belongings for the bike ride to the occupational facility.
- I ride my bike to said occupational facility.
- I walk in and almost instantly, a sense of dread and depression fills my body.
- My shift begins and I sit at my designated workstation which doubles as a prison cell.
- I get my first call after pulling up the necessary systems to do my job “properly”.
- My blood pressure rises as the customer yells with enough volume to rupture both eardrums.
- (Repeat above for two hours.)
- Break time arrives in which I walk several feet to another room simply to sit back down.
- It’s over and the yelling continues for two more hours.
- Lunch with Friends.
- Back to the phone for four more hours till end of jail sentence.
- I hop back on my dual-wheeled transportation device and peddle my way back home while listening to relaxing Skrillex.
- I arrive and crash onto my bed. Then I turn on my Xbox to kill Covenant forces in therapeutic relaxation.
That’s my day. My week on repeat.