Time for Virtual Party Hats V5; One Lovely Blog Nomination!
Here we are once again to celebrate the greatest moments of my blog’s history; looking back at all the tears, blood, sweet, and Bengay used to craft such a blog of incredulousness. This time the party welcomes the news of its second award from another blog, My Two Caps. The blog carries a lot of great posts pertaining to the vast realm of virtual reality and the geekhood we so proudly engage in.
I sincerely thank you for such an honor and since the nomination was granted due to the earlier posts I made about gaming, Better With A Pen shall continue on with the game related news, reviews, and sneak peeks. The news shall also continue on the brother site Gaming The Systems, so don’t fret my dears.
In part of accepting such award there are some rules that follow:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself. (Keep in mind that children may read this)
- Nominate 15 bloggers you absolutely relish.
- Leave a comment on each of these blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
So now that the rules are acknowledged, I must acknowledge them myself. 7 little known facts:
- I have written an entire novel in my youth, deciding that it would serve a greater purpose as kindling than a readable piece of material.
- I’m very outspoken and I don’t let anything stop me from speaking my mind, which gives others the impression that I am an insensitive pompous jerk.
- I like to reenact Brian Regan’s standup routines, having the uncanny ability to replicate his voice. (As much as someone doesn’t like it…)
- I have never been able to successfully write a poem, as each 15-word heartfelt letter becomes a 15-page heartfelt letter.
- I dress like a hipster, but remain classy and suave.
- I’m crazily, insanely in love with someone right now, so I thought I should tell the world.
- I still enjoy drawing my StickMan Adventures comic series I began in my year at Puerto Rico. It now happens to be on it’s 10th season.
Now here are the 15 blogs that I would like to nominate for this meritorious award:
- Never Look Back
- Fly Girl Gamers
- The Honest Toddler (Hilarious stuff, I always imagine Stewie Griffin’s voice as I read each installment.)
- An Evil Nymph’s Blog
- Dictionary Eyes (Amazing writing, a great place to go for inspiration.)
- Casual Thursday
- Mashed Buttons
- You’re Cursed: An Online Dating Guide (BTW, thanks for the tips. They’ve helped in more ways than one.)
- Mike_Reverb (I’d like to say that you gave me the inspiration to continue on with my blog when I was on the brink of quitting.)
- The Ramblings
- The Chronicles of a Skinny Jeans Wearing Toronto Girl
- The Dark Globe (Here’s compensation for the Honorable Mention.)
- Burk Krohe (I’ve followed you only recently, but I always find myself digging for more after I’m done reading a post.)
So, go on to check these great blogs out. Maybe even read a bit. It’s healthy.
Let the party commence!