50 looks like a small number in the blogging world, especially those who write daily and have the audacity to post whatever it may be that was keyed onto the screen, terrible or not. For me however I post whenever I am inspired or excited (which as you can tell only happens 10% of the time each month). To reflect on the noble history of Better With a Pen, lets take a look into the past in memorium of the forgotten posts.
- New Beginnings– The first ever post I dared to post.
- Hypocricy at it’s Finest– When I figured I should just write for the hell of it.
- The Shoe to Fill– The best post of the entire history of the blog: 2,532 views.
- May Cause Belief in Humanity to Melt Away– The woes of a Tech support agent.
- Time for Virtual Party Hats– The first party.
- A Nerd and His Bike– Me, making the world aware that I do not have a licence.
- Just Another Maniacal “Moon” Day– How I hate Mondays and the entity who enjoys making us miserable.
- Steamship Billy– My first ever short-story that I successfully completed.
- My Tin Receptacle Agenda– Not your average bucket list.
- I Watched: The Avengers– I couldn’t mis the chance to write about the biggest movie of 2012.
- How to Pick Your Nose in Public– Tips for those who hate to wait.
I remember when I first wrote my first post, holding onto the assumption that it would take the same form as my last blog, but the first like changed my view entirely. Out of all of the posts, which one is your favorite?
Leave your responses in the comment section below. *In Ray William Johnson voice*