My Tin Receptacle Agenda
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming – “WOW – What a Ride!”
The question that everyone thinks about in some period of their life is “What do I want to do before I die?”. Since I see the river and then the river beneath that river (try to interpret that one) I know that there is no sign displaying the exact date we are to pass. Now is the perfect time to breakout that list of crazy and unique goals, not when your 70 years old and in regret of not doing it sooner. (I did not just make reference to a certain movie…)
So here’s the part of the list that I must succeed in completing before I reach the end of my story.
- Skydive– If I had a quarter for each person in this planet that had this included with their Bucket List, I wouldn’t be working in a cubicle for 10 hours at a time…or perhaps I still would..
Regardless it’s something that I must experience for myself.
- Run Around Town in a Mascot Costume– There has been one undying wish that I will have: to be a Mascot–for football, baseball, basketball, soccer (Do they have Soccer mascots?) or even possessing one would make me one very, very happy camper.
- Visit Every US State and World Continent- I want to die and say that I have traversed this planet, it would be a fantastic achievement and also some snazzy blog posts to go along with that.
- Learn To Sword-fight- Sword-fighting is something that has always intrigued me and I want to be dedicated to the sport before I end up pushing-up daisies.
Hopefully I get hired for a role in Game of Thrones before then.
- Troll ALL the Wal-Marts- For the Lulz , this would be worth it because who would care if I were to die shortly after?
- Race With a Formula 1 Car- To re-live my favorite Forza memories in physical reality would be an epic experience, only problem I could face would be money or that it could very well be the last thing I do in this world.
- Create an Authentic Halo Spartan Costume- …Need I say more?
- Kiss on New Year’s Eve at Times Square- It would be thoroughly romantic, loud, and something I have daydreamed about for years. (Let the comments of being a hopeless romantic commence…)
- Conquer My Stage Fright- The primary reason in this is not only to live the rest of my life to the fullest, but also because it is the most vital component to becoming an Actor (if I do indeed become one).
- Publish The Complete Works of Bion or Turn it into a Movie- 8 years of planning, collaborating, and brainstorming just to piece together a single story has questioned the true nature of how it will be embodied in a form of media. I don’t mind doing either, what I do mind is writing 7 books and then finding out that fate had in store for me to Direct them into movies.
- Go Zorbing- Who doesn’t want to roll in an enclosed bouncy ball going 100mph down a hill?
This is far from the full list that I have safely hidden within the pages of a tattered notebook and I will willfully achieve each and everyone.
At the end of my journey I want to look back and say “I can’t believe I did that” rather than saying “I wish I would’ve done that”.
All it takes is one small step and a passion.